GARTH's first morning in the Music While you Wait project was a great success.
Last Wednesday, patients and staff enjoyed the music played by Philip Heyman (Viola) and Katherine Thomas (Harp). Staff and patients enjoyed the soothing tones and relaxed atmosphere that their music brought to three different outpatients departments at the Royal Gwent Hospital.
The project will continue on Wednesday 5th December When Philip and Katherine join us again.
Read more about the musicians here.
The project is funded by the Arts Council of Wales, Newport City Council and GARTH.
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves