Garth have been invited to dipslay examples of our Arts and Health projects alongside organisations from across Wales at the Sennedd from 1st - 5th June 2009.
The main exhibition features 3d work by Alison Mercer, one of the Artists in Residence at North Wales NHS Trust (Bangor), and 2d work and displays from a section of welsh Arts and Health NHS projects and other organisations in the field including Haul - Arts and Health, and the Inside Out Project from Caerphilly.
The exhibition will be launched by Alun Ffred Jones, Assembly Member for Arfon at 12.20pm on Monday 1st June.
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves