Mosaics made by patients and staff of Adferiad Ward, St Cadoc's Hospital, Caerleon, Newport are now on display in the visitors' foyer.
Four large ceramic mosaics are now on display in the visitors' foyer of Adferiad Ward, St Cadoc's Hospital. Patients and staff took part in a weekly workshop to create small elements which were then combined to make larger pieces.
Louise Tolcher-Goldwin from Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre led the workshops that explored working with clay, simple and complex shape making, textures and glazes.
Participants were encouraged to create their own ideas within a given colour scheme which were grouped together at the end of the project.
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves