Traditional Zimbabwean singing by Grassroots Theatre Company Royal Gwent Hospital - October 2011
GARTH is pleased to welcome Grassroots Theatre Company to the Royal Gwent Hospital. The group will be performing traditional Zimbabwean songs to patients in hospital waiting for areas on Tuesday 25th October and Wednesday 26th October.
These performances are part of GARTH's 'Music While You Wait' initiative. The idea is simple - live musicians perform to patients. The effect is more complicated. For some, it's just a diversion. Music can also trigger more profound emotions, especially at worrying times. So GARTH welcomes your feedback - positive and negative - on this innovative use of live music in the hospital.
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves