Garth invited delegates of this year’s Nursing & Midwifery Conference to take a moment for creativity and create a design on a copper foil tile. Over the course of the day, 100 tiles were made and together they formed a copper curtain. Staff chose patterns, and messages about nursing and shared their thoughts and ideas. The project will extend to other groups in ABUHB to form a large body of work for the future.
More about Nursing in the Aneurin Bevan University Health Board read here.
For more information about Garth, please contact Sarah.Goodey@wales.nhs.uk
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves