On Fri 11th May 2018, members of the ABUHB Long Term Complex Care Team celebrated Nurses Day together over a shared lunch sharing stories and contributing their creative thoughts to make a work of 50 decorated copper tiles. This activity is one of many around the World celebrating the nursing profession.
Organised annually by the International Council of Nurses, International Nurses Day celebrates the contribution that nurses make to societies around the world. The date has a very strong significance, being the birthday of perhaps the world’s most famous nurse, Florence Nightingale.
This year’s theme is ‘Nurses A Voice to Lead – Health is a Human right’ and more information can be found on The Royal College of Nursing website.
Claire Aston and the Complex Care Creative Curtain
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves