Opening Tuesday 7th May 2019, 4-5pm
The exhibition of artwork by Year 2 students on the BA (Hons) Creative and Therapeutic Arts degree at the University of South Wales, and has been inspired by research into the role of the NHS in our past, present and future. This is the third year of the project that has provided a valuable learning opportunity for students, artwork for St Woolos Hospital and an opportunity for staff to contribute their stories to the projects.
The students wish to thank the staff for their contribution to their research and to show you their finished work, and it is an informal opportunity to meet the artists and share a cup of tea. All are welcome.
Tuesday 7th May at 4pm
Ground Floor Corridor,
St Woolos Hospital,
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves