An exhibition of artworks by: Jane Corey
Outpatients Waiting Area
Nevill Hall Hospital, Brecon Road,
Abergavenny NP7 7EG
This is the 20th in a series of exhibitions in and around Nevill Hall Hospital, organised by Gwent Arts in Health. Garth is a local charity that aims to help realise the potential of the arts in promoting health and wellbeing.
Jane Corey is a photographer based in Blaenau Gwent. Her early work was in slide format but she converted to digital images nine years ago.
Jane has shown work at Nevill Hall before and has displayed photographs at the Taste of Enterprise Centre in Ebbw Vale, and local craft fairs with photo cards and calendars of Blaenau Gwent.
Jane has also had photos published in Outdoor Photography magazine and had some cloud photos included in two books by the publishers David and Charles.
For more information and to view other artwork, please contact Jane by email: email@example.com or via her website.
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves