USK ART CLUB is pleased to exhibit a selection of artwork at Nevill Hall Hospital Outpatient’s Dept.
This is the 22nd in a series of exhibitions in and around Nevill Hall Hospital, organised by Gwent Arts in Health. Garth is a local charity that aims to help realise the potential of the arts in promoting health and wellbeing.
Usk Art Club are a small, friendly group of talented amateur artists working in various media, including acrylics, oils, pastels, watercolours etc. The Club was formed 5 years ago and meets every Wednesday evening at Usk Community Education Centre, Maryport Street, Usk.
For more information about Usk Arts Club and their work, please contact: Clare Cochrane: 01873 854746, or Lee Jones: 02920 22896.
For more information about the exhibition or Gwent Arts in Health please contact Sarah Goodey – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01633 234517.
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves