Gwent Arts in Health, working in partnership with the Organ & Tissue Donation Committee of the Aneurin Bevan Health Board (ODC ABHB) wish to commission a cross-site memorial artwork to Organ and Tissue Donors.
In 2008, UK NHS Health Boards - via their Organ Donation Committees - were asked by the Organ Donation Taskforce to explore ways in which they could commemorate Organ and Tissue Donors locally. ODC ABHB feel that a creative response would go further towards raising awareness, and by working in partnership with Gwent Arts in Health, can produce sensitive but stimulating artworks that will reflect the sensitivities of donation.
For more information about this project and the full artist brief, please download the documents here:
Submission Deadline: 5pm, Friday 21st Sept 2012
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves