Garth Season Staff Choir Starts Singing!
We started our autumn season of singing at St Woolos Hospital Chapel in October at with a free taster session, and new members are welcome at any time.
“Exhilarating; an instant de-stresser and great for self confidence.”
Try something new this year - the Gwent Arts in Health staff choir will be singing again in the St Woolos Hospital Chapel on Thursdays 5.15 - 7pm beginning on 6th October 2016. The sessions are open to all ABUHB staff, students & friends, where you can relax and enjoy singing together. Singing can also reduce stress, improving breathing and flexibility, and boost your confidence. No previous experience is needed and no need to read music! The sessions are led by Sarah Harman, featuring traditional and contemporary seasonal songs.
“An easy going, relaxing, enjoyable after work activity. A chance to learn to sing with people in a no pressure environment.”
Contact Garth: Sarah.Goodey@wales.nhs.uk if you'd like to know more.
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves