Update April 7th 2020
Due to the challenging circumstances that the Coronavirus Pandemic places on all of us, Gwent Arts in Health have suspended its face-to-face activities until a time when workshops and creative projects can take place safely in health and community settings.
We are continuing to work with health and community partners on projects that can be delivered via social media and will be publishing details of how you can take part in the upcoming days. We would welcome ideas and suggestions on what you would find most useful at this time, so please contact us if you have an idea.
Take care and stay safe,
Gwent Arts in Health
- Jazzy the Giraffe Christmas Cards!
- A Candlelit Christmas Concert
- Torfaen Arts - Group Show
- Shaun Ray - Musicpainting
- New Art in Ophthalmology, Royal Gwent Hospital
- @NHH: Sue Hunt & Paul Crompton
- On Show 2022
- On Show: Usk Art Club
- On Show: Glenn Carney
- On Display at Nevill Hall Hospital
- Conversations / Future Selves